Since I was quite amazed at the responses from the public post I made down to the personal messages sent, I guess I’d better post it here instead so that those who are interested yet quite timid of asking me personally can then make their way to earning extra as well.
Just so you know, I am posting this in return for nothing. I am just thinking of sharing my blessing, you know. Anyhow, I hope you’ll get your first task from the only mystery shopping site I am registered to which I am bound to share in this article.
First things, first. Let me share with you what is mystery shopping all about and how does it work.
For sure you have heard about it already. The term has been used for several years already and it has been long in the industry for decades. Just in case you are still puzzled, the other term for it is “secret shopper.” I assume, by now you have the idea what it is all about.
So for those who would like to know further details, here it is.
What does it mean and how does it work? It means you are hired to shop not informing the establishment and its staff that you are evaluating them. Yes, mystery shopping isn’t just about shopping. It means you are evaluating the establishment assigned to you.
As for the site, I am registered to, there are guidelines there that you’ll be following depending on the task you select. Yes, you will be the one to select the tasks available on your dashboard. Note that when signing up, it is really essential to put in your complete details. Honest details, to be exact. The purpose of this is that all leads that will show up on your dashboard will depend on the information you have listed on your profile.
(READ MORE by unlocking through sharing it on your timeline!)
Here are the things you need to take note when signing up:
- In signing up, fill in the form with your complete honest details.
- If you are a parent and that you doubt of sharing your kids’ details, it’s alright not to disclose it. But please note that if there are leads that would require having (a) child/ren for the task to be done, it won’t show up on your dashboard unless you will fill up the information of your kids in the
- Select the option “Customer Experience Advocates” when signing up.
- Should you don’t have a PayPal, it’s alright but for faster payment, I would recommend it. You may sign up at paypal.com. On the other hand, you can use your bank account. Should you don’t have any of the two; you may skip it for the meantime.
- Upload a profile pic, please note that recent is what the company needs.
- 18 years old and above are only applicable to sign up. Male and Female can both sign up.
- Be honest by all means.
- Use an active email address – the one that you use regularly.
- Read everything.
- Wherever you are in the Philippines, this is for you! This is, in fact, open to India and Singapore residents as well!
Things you should keep in mind as soon as you start your way to working as a mystery shopper:
- Select only the task that is convenient to you.
- Reading will give you knowledge and ideas. By doing so, all your questions will get answered.
- Follow instructions. Whatever guidelines are given to you, read it. Follow everything instructed.
- Be honest. Honesty is the best policy. Everything will be monitored. This is in conjunction with the guidelines given. Thus, whenever you visit the establishment assigned to you, be keen always as whatever inputs you fill up, it is monitored by the company.
- Never ever establish or disclose to anyone that you are a member most especially in taking the task. It is highly prohibited. The company can smell it. lol
- Earnings and other details will be disclosed in every task shown on your dashboard so read everything accordingly.
If everything looks good to you, then I guess you are prepared.
To start, visit www.satisfind.com. I hope this, somehow, can help you in your financial needs! Good luck.