This year may not be that good as how it started but that doesn’t mean we have to stop our ways of enjoying the quarantine season. As we undergo this distressing time, why don’t we transition our focus to something more productive instead?
There are a lot of ways one can do these days. If you are familiar with TikTok, it’s one of the most used applications today. There is no age limit on whom to use the said app and definitely, just in time for this pandemic crisis. And if you are one of those who use this thing and is also a fan of cooking and preparing meals for your family, then I have good news for you!
Virginia Food, Inc. is inviting everyone to join their #DoTheCookingChallenge!
There will be one winner to be announced every Monday at 4:00 PM who will receive Php2000 worth of Virginia products. Isn’t that amazing? So while waiting for something, I think it would be best to join today and who knows, you might be one of the lucky winners to receive goods from Virginia! The mechanics are so simple. So make sure to comply so you can qualify.
- Unleash your cooking skills and create your unique “Easy Quarantine Recipe” video using TikTok.
- Your unique recipe SHOULD feature any Virginia products.
- Share your TikTok Recipe Video on Facebook with a Hashtag: #VirginiaQuarantineRecipes
- Make sure to set the privacy setting to “Public” and don’t forget to tag their official Facebook page, Virginia Food, Inc.
- Since Cebu will be extending the ECQ until May 15, Virginia Food, Inc. will be receiving entries from April 14 until May 15, 2020.
Well, of course… if, in case, you don’t have TikTok account, that’s fine. You can simply use whatever video application you’d like to use to send in your entries just make sure to follow the rest of the mechanics to qualify.
Criteria for Judging:
Q: Who can join?
A: Everyone! Wherever you are in the country, you can submit your entries.
Q: Is there an age limit to join?
A: No. Just as long as kids are under the supervision of (an) adult(s).
Q: Should regular video work?
A: Yes. There are criteria to follow. You might want to check it for a higher chance to win!
If you have further questions, feel free to drop them below! I am encouraging all my readers to join the challenge. This doesn’t just give you the chance to win awesome prizes but to give you something fun to do at home too despite this pandemic. Because Virginia believes, #TogetherWeCan get through this tough time.